If all goes according to plan we will get this Visa’s for the kids’ tomorrow morning and then the final big hurdle will be cleared for our dream holiday. It has been a bit of the challenge to convince the Canadian High Commission that we have no plans to immigrating to Canada. After about 5 visits to the consulate I will go and pick up the passports tomorrow!
Our plan is to capture through post and allot of video’s as much of this trip as possible. Last week was Sarika’s second birthday so we decide to make that the first video in preparation for the trip to Fernie. Here you go:
I will try and load some more post about Fernie, the ski courses and much more in the 36 days we have left before we go! This is Going to be EPIC!